An online service enables all Government contractors such as individuals, enterprises, and companies to obtain a reference number through which their payments due for providing services or works to the Government units shall be transferred.
Who benefits from the BCS ?
- - Individuals: Private contracts such as owners of school buses, water tankers, and others.
- - Corporates/enterprises: That have a commercial registration.
The BCS aims at providing a set of e-services such as:
- 1. Applying for a new beneficiary code.
- 2. Following up with the applications submitted through the BCS.
- 3. Editing and updating beneficiary code details.
- 4. Renewal of an existing beneficiary code.
- 5. Requesting a warranty letter.
- 6. Viewing payment vouchers.